Re: How to check out Cacao

From: Christian Thalinger
Subject: Re: How to check out Cacao
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:20:37 +0100

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 09:06 +0100, Olivier Jolly wrote:
> Change the module location from /ahome/cacao/cacaocvs to /ahome/cacao/cvs
> Mr Twisty and co are playing around with the cvs repository while
> migration to subversion.

Thanks for answering.  Yes, we migrated to subversion.  The new url is:

//c1.complang.tuwien.ac.at/ahome/cacao/svn/cacao/trunk

But we have cvs hooks and the new cvs url is as Olivier said above.

c1.complang.tuwien.ac.at:/ahome/cacao/cvs

I'll fix that today on the website while doing the release.

TWISTI