classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Re: PHARxnbMACY

From: Evgeni Deniz
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Re: PHARxnbMACY
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:48:56 -0400

C i I c A z L l I u S k
M h E h R t I a D b I p A j
V o I n A z G x R d A e
S a O h M w A e
X i A u N f A y X i
V v A f L t I f U o M g
A n M n B e I m E v N s

S n A y V j E u e O n V d E o R t f 7 d 0 a % s f W u I e T h H g q O g U i R c e S m H e O i P x ! e

http://www.relanneest.com

give him. ... Well skip over my life and the excruciating pain-Ive answered both. Lets see, what do I know about a blackbird? The Coeur du Soldat is part of that question, incidentally. ... I was told that an old man-name and nationality unknown, at least to me, but I suspect French-approached a well-known public figure and told him he was the target of an assassination. Who believes a drunken old man, especially