classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] YOUR NAME IS AMONG

From: ECOWAS HEAD OF STATE
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] YOUR NAME IS AMONG
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!
Ahora puedes escribirme a: address@hidden

ATTN:

How are you today? Hope all is well,Following the resolutions reached at the current meeting of the ECOWAS HEADS OF STATES held in the headquarters of Ecowas Abuja recently and a follow up meeting of the Ecowas council of Finance Ministers held in Abuja Nigeria as a result of petitions and counter petitions by foreign contractors and next of kin Inheritance all over the world, over non-payment of their contract and inheritance funds own to them by the Nigerian government, this office has been set up and empowered by the entire Ecowas governments backed up by the British/American governments and United Nation, to look into all denied and overdue contract/inheritance payments not yet honored and effect payment immediately, where necessary through fund and medium set up for this purpose by the Ecowas governments.

Your name is among the list of beneficiaries the task force has mapped out to be paid this quarter fiscal year payment immediately, since we have carried out verifications successfully on your matter and have found out that you are entitled to your payment settlement, but you have been badly treated and robbed so much money, by the African fraudsters under the false pretence that they would transfer your payment to you, This task force was set up to uncover such abnormalities and make necessary compensations to victims.

Our investigations have so far revealed all information’s about most people that were involved in the transaction and their ugly roles towards obtaining money falsely from you and deliberately delaying your payment and consequently trying to divert your payment settlement to their own Purse, How ever, our investigations on your payment settlement took us far and wide with lots of revelations on how you were cheated in the past, because you fell into the hands of SCAMMERS/FRAUDSTERS who wanted obtaining money from you, they will now claim and sit on your payment settlement. Your payment never at any time left the shores of Africa for your information and perusal. Europe and some part of Asia and America was the design they used in falsely obtaining money from you. Is only God that saved you as you stopped paying them, there game plan was to fraudulently siphon all your money by obtaining it under the false pretence that they were going to transfer the payment to you. This is to weaken your financial statue.

For your information, from the beginning the aim of your so-called colleagues and representative in some part of Africa/Europe/Asia and America is to use you in securing the payment and sit on the money at last. This is why they conspired and connived with people here and there, in the bid to rip money off from you and render you penniless by all means, so that you will not have any financial backing to make trouble with them at the end of the day, when they have claimed and sit on the payment, Your fund has been approved and ready to be transfer into your account. Though after our full verifications on this issue, we shall then determine and recommend the appropriate

Punishment to your scam partners.

We have completed all that is necessary about your payment settlement. We have also found out that you are the rightful beneficiary, we only need reconfirmation from you immediately to enable us make your payment without any other delay; therefore we regret to apologize on behalf of this sub region for all the inconveniences you encountered On your road so far, for this claim and at the same time, we are happy to inform you of the committee’s readiness to effect your payment immediately without further delay, having discovered all the bad treatments so far that have been meted to you.

We have resolved to pay you immediately according to the directives and mandate from the Ecowas heads of states and council of the ecowas finance ministers, Immediately we hear from you, we shall give directives to you on how you will receive your fund. You will be directed to contact the Correspondent payment center for this last quarter fiscal year payment, for the immediate payment of your fund. Indicate your direct phone and fax numbers in your reply. The sub regional (Ecowas) governments in conjunction with the American and British government have arranged with the United Nations for assistance in compensations to proven delayed on non-payment to contractors/inheritors among the scam victims All over the world.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regard

Mr.Sammy Jones

Head of Operation