classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Re: MIME Message4 1145912214728

From: cedric . hyppolite
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Re: MIME Message4 1145912214728
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:24:58 +0200

Hi,

Glad to have helped. I will check CVS head tonight and let you know if this
solves the problem.

BTW, I didn't find any testcase of MIME functionality in the distribution, I
wanted to use a code that is known to work in case I used the API in a wrong
manner.

Are they somewhere else ? I think that a more elaborate testsuite would be a
good addition if there is still some development effort on classpathx/JavaMail.

Regards,
Cedric