classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] checkin

From: Andrew Selkirk
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] checkin
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:38:31 -0500

Good job!

On December 2, 2001 04:32 pm, you wrote:
> please read the cvs logs.
>
> i am shattered now, time to go and seek vodka.
>
> still a bit of work to do with the streams, obviously test test test and
> pepper my inbox with complaints...

Have you ever used junit?  I'm in the process of learning it.  It is quite
useful for unit testing and catching regressions.  It allows you to
encapsulate your test cases to each functional class, doing away with
special-case test harnesses like in the main of each class.

> but the main thing is, it all now *compiles* both under javac and gjc
> (haven't tested jikes yet if someone wants to go that way).

Compiles perfectly with jikes.  That is impressive because jikes normally
looks for things that javac doesn't bother with reporting.

Andrew...