classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] question about gnu.mail.providers.mbox.MboxMessage

From: Adam Heath
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] question about gnu.mail.providers.mbox.MboxMessage
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:35:41 -0500 (CDT)

The constuctor for the class in the $subject has a FromLine parameter.  This
gets set into a protected class instance variable.  However, nothing then uses
that variable.  It's not exported by way of a method, nor do any other methods
make use of it.

Would it be possible to export that data thru some method?  I have an
application(a bounce handler, which needs the SMTP from line) that needs it.

I'd send a patch, but this feature is very trivial to implement.