classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] JavaMail dependencies...

From: Cedric Hyppolite
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] JavaMail dependencies...
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:32:14 +0100

Hi,

I would like to use GNU JavaMail and especially the NNTP provider included with it. I tried to download the JavaMail package together with GNU JAF and inetlib. But either the inetlib version was not compatible with JavaMail (Logger class or NNTP constructor for example were different) or some other librairy was necessary (security...)

Do you have a document explaining how to actually make the GNU JavaMail work: which package which version.

I have seen that the number and level of dependencies of GNU JavaMail is, for many people, the main factor for not using it and sticking to the Sun implementation.

Thanks in advance,

Cédric