classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication

From: Daniel Rindt
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 03:47:29 +0200

Am Montag, den 20.09.2010, 08:40 +0100 schrieb Chris Burdess:
> I amended your code and got it to work:
Hi Chris!

i don't understand it. I used exactly your code, and i still got again a
file with zero size. No information, nothing more.
You have suggestions for me how to get working the logging stuff? That
would be nice if you have some informations for me. I tested now
different mailservers, and they all work fine. But not with the
preferred mailserver from rackspace.

TIA
Daniel