classpathx-xml

[Classpathx-xml] Re: classpathx xml stuff

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-xml] Re: classpathx xml stuff
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:28:07 +0100

>>> David Brownell <address@hidden> 20-Jun-01 9:57:37 PM >>>

   Hope your flu is nearly gone.

Thanks Dave. I still feel a bit grogy. I've got hayfever as well (I
live in the bucolic english countryside) and the combination of the
two is kinda wierd.

   Just thought I'd mention that it's got an initial slice of the
   SAX2 support in cvs ... I added some basic autoconf
   stuff (no gcj support, sigh) and a simple JAXP factory
   to wrap gnu.xml.aelfred2.SAXDriver, so there's basic
   non-validating parser support in place/buildable.

Excellent! I'll check it out and take a look! Could be very usefull
for Paperclips.

   I think next comes DOM L2 and validation support,
   though at some point I need to scan over some queued
   mail about minor Aelfred2 issues (mostly conformance
   issues).

I've not noticed anything but I've been mainly working with test
documents so far.

Can you make sure that you join the classpath xml list and put status
updates there?

Also, perhaps you should have a think about whether you need me to
add more mailing lists to the project? perhaps a bug list for the xml
stuff?

Nic