classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] JAXPFactory times two

From: David Brownell
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] JAXPFactory times two
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:12:04 -0800

I could see maybe changing the DOM factory class, but on
the other hand I'm sort of curious why anyone would be using
JAXP and still importing everything from those packages.

I'd expect that folk would either use JAXP (through normal
javax.xml.parsers classes) or the non-JAXP APIs exposed
by those packages, but mixing them seems odd to me.

- Dave