classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] splitted jar files for GNUJAXP

From: David Brownell
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] splitted jar files for GNUJAXP
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:29:45 -0800

Good point.  You might want the latest version
of EventConsumer.java (CVS), I recall some of
the older versions have excess dependencies.

As a rule, I'd expect applet code wouldn't want
to validate, so gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlReader
and its support classes wouldn't be needed.
One would also want to update the references
to that class in the META-INF/services and
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.

- Dave