classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Problem using the gnujaxp jar in an applet

From: Sean Cavanaugh
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Problem using the gnujaxp jar in an applet
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:45:30 -0600

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
1° Did you compile gnujaxp and your classes with jdk1.2 (or above) and
   try to execute without a java-plugin for your browser?

I used jdk1.4.1_01 for my classes, and the version of gnujaxp.jar from the zipfile on the website.

2° Does your applet have all the permissions?

Yes. I am able to download all the class files, and the jarfile.

If gnujaxp works in a swing application but not in the applet, I do
not see what other thing it can be?

Well, I really can't figure it out myself. The only thing I haven't tried is compiling the jaxp stuff locally. Maybe that is what I should do next...

--
Sean Cavanaugh - Email: seanc at unixgeeks period ca