classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] libxmlj status report

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] libxmlj status report
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:32:49 +0200

Chris Burdess wrote:

Hello all,

We're making a lot of progress on libxmlj. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a JAXP implementation that uses Gnome libxml2 and libxslt to do all the grunt work. It's usable now, and you can get it from jaxp CVS.

Hi Chris,

Yum, nice, I guess I'll have to resync kaffe with jaxp CVS today to get that nice work into our next release. I'm looking forward to an ultra-fast gjdoc ...

cheers,
dalibor topic

p.s. do you know if my patch from https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=3080 has been applied?