classpathx-xml

Re: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Runtime exception thrown while using XsltFilter

From: Artur Matos
Subject: Re: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Runtime exception thrown while using XsltFilter
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

>This does look very much like a problem in Xalan.
Have you >examined the
>source for Xalan TransformerImpl?
>You could also try with libxmlj.

I have already tried with SAXON, and it also throws an
exception - a null pointer exception in this case.
Xalan works perfectly on my documents from the command
line, so the problem must lie somewhere in my program,
and not with Xalan. I am using MacOS X, could this be
a MacOS problem?

Best regards,

Artur.