classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Release preparation

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Release preparation
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 00:07:03 +0200

Musachy Barroso <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:46:15 +0100, Chris Burdess <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>> I'd like to work towards a new interim release of GNU JAXP before the
>> end of the month, so that the next release of Classpath can
>> incorporate some our new yummy goodness.
>>
>> If that's all right with everyone, can we look towards stabilising
>> everything for the weekend of the 28th?
>
> sounds good to me.

We should have some good news about the assignment of David Brownell in
a few days. That will allow us to change the copyright holder of every
classes copyrighted by David to the FSF.

The clarification of the GNU JAXP license is on its way. I don't think
it's a stopper for GNU Classpath so for me no problem for the release.

I'll let you know if I can change the copyright holder before the
release plan and will submit a set of files not to commit during the
copyright changes.

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck