classpathx

Re: [Classpathx] Classpathx servletapi does not compile with java8

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: [Classpathx] Classpathx servletapi does not compile with java8
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 11:04:48 +0100

Dear classpathx developers,

I recieved the following feedback regarding this change:

How difficult would it be to have upstream make a new release?  It looks
like we're now using an arbitrary revision of their source code, instead
of a release.  In general, I think it's better to use a release if we
can, since that implies the code has been more thoroughly tested etc.

Would you mind creating a new release with this fix?

I'm willing to assist if you need any help.