clustersim

Re: [Clustersim] neighbourlists segfault

From: John Michael Schneiderman
Subject: Re: [Clustersim] neighbourlists segfault
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:47:25 -0500

On Friday 05 August 2005 10:29, David Huebner wrote:
> John, I ran a few runs using neighbourlists, however I didn't get a
> segfault.  I was wondering what you did to produce this error.

I tracked down what the problem was, the updateInterval for the neighbour
lists wasn't ever set in the constructor. I have made the change and uploaded
it. I also found that now theirs a problem with at least the radial density
histogram, but I suspect there is now a problem with all of them. I'll be in
around 13:30. There seems to be a problem with the calculation of the sizes,
as it gives an index out of range error. I check the configuration file, and
we are indeed reading in the appropriate values.

John