cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] valley

From: Portia Bryant
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] valley
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:53:13 +0300

Hell take the midnight train, said Dean Trosper. He was only partlysolaced by being able to walk openly into a saloon and shout,Straight rye, Bill.
Thepoor boy was simply in agony over a most unfortunate private matter. Elmer had taken enough to feel reasonable.
I always do Jerusalem theGolden on the cornet, first meeting. She had the pitifully starved and home-tailored look of apreachers wife.
She tossed him an unsmiling smile and raced away.
Cecil Aylston came up and looked at them with a lack of sanctity. Best bunch of sports YOU eversaw, lemme tell you that!
Oh, hes a pretty bright fellow, but he dont seem to get alongwith us boys.
He went back to Monarch and the friendliness of Ad Locust. I could beat that English preacher both ways from theace.
Horaces gone into theEpiscopal Church, like he always said he would. Youre socompletely brazen, so completely unscrupulous, and so beatificallyignorant!
Every one shouting, Say,waiter, you ask that damn bartender if hes MAKING the booze! Also, I dont want Mizpah mixed up in such a scandal. I am not going to explain the Scriptures. Cant you come around to the Ishawonga Hotel and meet some of theboys when we get in?
Hefelt very happy, at home with the loved ones after long anddesolate wanderings. I always do Jerusalem theGolden on the cornet, first meeting. They had been talking at one of the dozen entrances of the gospeltent. Mighty pleased to be here tonight, Brother, bumbled Elmer. To Elmer she seemedto kindle the universe.
After all, a man ought to face the consequences of his ownfoolishness. He was the critic, movedby the play but aware that he must get his copy in to thenewspaper. But think of all the souls youve brought to repentance. Well, well, well, they both said; and What are you doing inthese parts? Oh, Lord, I mustnt take any more, said Elmer, taking it. Gantry surprisingly ceased to be, for practicalpurposes, a Reverend at all. Well, Ill tell the committee Iwas taken sick.
Twodrinks later he felt better, and his hand was steady.
Eversley, the brightest light of the Flowerdale BaptistChurch.