cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] offshoot

From: Emma Clements
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] offshoot
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:00:55 +0200

Trueman waited on a little while to watch.
The planet did not seem to move, but that inky blue spacebetween it and the moon seemed to spread.
Thosefunny little pats and arch pleasantries had meant a great deal toMrs. It was awkward just now, too, when he was so shortof money.
I dont know that Id care to see him inthat play again. Dillons diamond; buttheir shadows made two dark masses on the white sidewalk.
I like tragedy, but that plays a little tootragic.
Harris wasasleep, with one of the twins on guard, and he held up a warningfinger. Soon he brought out Cleveland, the black horse,with his harness on. After hehad hitched the horse to the buggy, he came into the kitchen towash his hands. Dillonand Trueman had got on; they stood with easy assurance on a deckthat was their own. But there wasnothing for it but stupid animal patience.
It brought thesweat out on her, and at last she sat up and wiped her face withthe back of her hand.
Dillon who did the talking; he had awide-awake voice with much variety in it. Neither of my heroes was afraid of laundry bills.
After hehad hitched the horse to the buggy, he came into the kitchen towash his hands.
It was a hotnight, and the clerks had closed the store and gone home.
Trueman would usually accompany him as far as St. He wont ask Father to endorsemy note, either. It was in the spring and summer that one saw Mr. Rosen had given him andDel for Christmas.
The Democrats will have a long time tobe sorry they ever turned Pops. I expect its about time, Mandy, murmured the old lady. His regard for himmust have been very strong. You ought to be more careful what you eat, Ma.
Dillonhad a musical, vibrating voice, and the changeable grey eye that ispeculiarly Irish.