cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] angel garnet

From: Simeon Rivers
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] angel garnet
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:02:36 +0300

If you think any of them are particularly close to what would look best, let me know! The good news is that they leave the lights on during the night so I can scavenge for food. What former WWWF tag champ did Tazz start his career wrestling against?
This one not only had several correctly spelled words, it was sent by a professional and said out of several wrestling podcasts, we were the best. what ECW star is being heavily sought? Here is the list of shows that are still up right now.
Over an hour of goodness! Where are the Highlanders really from? We apologize for the tech difficulties!
What exactly is Heyman a messiah of? Vote in the IWW poll: Boogeyman vs Papa Shango and do our research for us about the rumble. I have something in the works and expect a definative answer next week.
We review the big news - namely, CHUCK PALUMBO IS RETURNING TO WWE TV! Finally, some Mexico news!
BE AWARE BECAUSE GREAT KHALI PROMO GOODNESS IS FORTHCOMING!
Who was the insane German King who built Neuschwanstein?
We cover the latest in WWE stories and prospects for change in NWA TNA. Find out about a mysterious ex-WCW star who was backstage at the rumble and which rookie got over huge in the Rumble. More details in the future! What former WWWF tag champ did Tazz start his career wrestling against?
More details in the future! Grilled Cheese Sandwich eating contests be damned - this is the real deal! Thus far, TC Watts has an undefeated streak of picking UFC fights. Finally, some Mexico news!
who was hired at a funeral?
Why is Trevor Murdoch asleep at the arena? Find out who is an erect Ken Doll, new ideas for the leprachun and who is in the doghouse with Smackdown!
Find out who Latvian Lover is! Also, we fantasy-book, challenge on listeners to find us a good example and copyright the alphabet.