cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] remoteness Mardi Gras

From: Antoinette Farmer
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] remoteness Mardi Gras
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:20:53 +0100

We would have no purpose except to live and die. After they have proved their faith, God will reward them with life forever. " God uses a number of tools to help each person grow during their lives. You use your SHAPE to serve God in your family. God gives you a desire to fulfill the purpose you were created to fulfill.
In future messages, we'll be talking more about what your assignment is. If you and I were the product of evolution, then life would have no meaning. The answer is that when you understand how God created you, you are much closer to figuring out what you were created to do.
Therefore your life has purpose, but what is that purpose?
" Why would you want to understand how God created you? Other people have an idea what God created them to do but they're afraid to do it or they don't want to do it, so they too live miserable unfulfilled lives. You can go down the right fork or the left fork.
The Stop Light Restaurant next to Squid Roe offers the best street side people watching in town.
In this case, the temptation was gluttony.
In his article he observed that almost all of the disaster relief was being done by religious groups of one kind or another.
Now some of you are thinking, I really don't have the SHAPE or ability to help someone else in the church.
Why have I gone through the things that I've gone through in life?
We could have prayed that God would remove the excess garlic from the dish but I doubt if He would have granted our request. However, just as a winning marathon runner is not produced instantly, so a winner in the race of life is not produced instantly.
To better understand how God created you with a unique divine design, we are going to use the acronym SHAPE. " How can you use your unique SHAPE to make the impact in this world that God created you to make? However, you were created by God.
" Then God began to show me some of the abilities and spiritual gifts he had given me: abilities of organization, administration, studying, communicating in writing and faith.
God wants you to finish that race to be a winner, just as Jesus was.
Today my message is entitled "The Purpose of Temptation. In order to overcome temptation, you need to work with God to change your life. So don't fight it any longer.
He has created a universe with hundreds of billions of galaxies, each one containing up to a trillion stars.
The desire of an unbeliever is to please himself first and foremost, but the desire of a believer is to please God first and foremost. Maybe when I pull myself together, I'll have time for God and serving others. Invest your life to become like Jesus and you'll be a winner. Other people have an idea what God created them to do but they're afraid to do it or they don't want to do it, so they too live miserable unfulfilled lives.
Everybody is talking about buying so some of you must be selling.