cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] reminisce perpendicular

From: Hilary Hughes
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] reminisce perpendicular
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 13:51:57 +0300

Her claws make quick work of his clothes, careful to rend just the cloth and avoid the flesh.
So what I have discovered about myself lately is something my best friend just pointed out to me.
But then I have also seen it much clearer in the last few months.
Slowly, her lip curled up on an end.
Really, I got turned around and I was supposed to meet my girlfriends for a night of camping.
The funny thing is, her family is exactly the same way. I am now to the point where I HAVE TO write daily in order to be happy.
Faye smiles and purrs now.
It's ok, I found someone with a phone. She lays him flat and casually strips out of the human clothes she detests and enjoys the freedom of her naked feral form in the night air.
And as she grew up in that environment, so she is too.
SYN scans, NULL scans,ect. I tried calling them, but my cell died. He reaches for a stick, for anything he can use as a weapon against this beast that attacked him but can find nothing. A lot has happened since I last posted, but I am excited to be back and I will likely need to post this to here daily for the next little while.
So you're just over there? They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I tried calling them, but my cell died.
Has it improved since I first started to blog? You see, I am struggling.
What is your biggest strength?
She seeks a bigger thrill this night! Of course, I have also been working full time and trying to raise a family, and it is amazing what one puts aside for others when one thinks the cause is noble enough. So please forgive me while I indulge myself on learning how to craft this in sketches so i can add to my main piece.
She snuggled up closer to him and pulled a sleeping bag on top to capture their warmth.
In the remaining firelight and gathering darkness of the storm, he only briefly catches Fayes face in the light and is mesmerized by her beauty.
He rolls back and out of the tent and into the mud.
He catches on after a few seconds and starts to moan quietly into her and feels himself grow stronger beneath and between her.
I let things come to me and affect me.
Once I did come back on, I wanted soooo terribly bad to post here again and keep this up.
She smiles and lays her head on his chest and hugs him tight.
Communication with her is very difficult. Whenever we visit them I sit and play with kids or immersed in my computer rather than deal with them. Faye smiles and purrs now. Really, I got turned around and I was supposed to meet my girlfriends for a night of camping. Of course, I have also been working full time and trying to raise a family, and it is amazing what one puts aside for others when one thinks the cause is noble enough. Feels good to get that out. I am extremely passive when it comes to decisions in my life.