cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] brazier

From: Hilda Langley
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] brazier
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:09:48 -0400

At least as reprehensible is the way that foreign nationals living in the United States have been treated.
Before this war, we had persuaded ourselves and the world that our military might was effectively infinite.
Now it is overstretched, a reality obvious to all. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of Sept.
Their avowals of good faith would be more reassuring if their record were not otherwise so troubling.
Within a few days, to the universal relief of his fellow-citizens, he seemed to find his focus. That military operation was indeed a success.
Because of the way the votes were distributed, however, the outcome in the electoral college turned on the outcome in Florida. Some of the money that has been pumped into it has been leached from other education programs, dozens of which are slated for cuts next year. As for the second two, if the wishes behind them do someday come true, it may not be clear that the invasion of Iraq was a help rather than a hindrance. The United States has become mired in a low-intensity guerrilla war that has taken more lives since the mission was declared to be accomplished than before. In a second Bush term, the Court could be remade in their images.
The arrests have continued, but eventually the Administration simply stopped saying how many people were and are being held. Largely at the insistence of Democrats and moderate Republicans, the Bush cuts gave middle-class families some relief in the form of refunds, bigger child credits, and a smaller marriage penalty. That insistence is a measure of his character. The first two of these assumptions have been shown to be entirely baseless. He lives and works within a self-created bubble of faith-based affirmation. There is surely idealistic purpose in envisioning a Middle East finally relieved of its autocracies and dictatorships. Some of the money that has been pumped into it has been leached from other education programs, dozens of which are slated for cuts next year. We prefer to ask which candidate is better suited to the governance of our nation. But when his foes sought to destroy him rather than to debate him they found no scandals and no evidence of bad faith in his past. There are rules for settling electoral disputes of this kind, in federal and state law and in the Constitution itself.
The first two of these assumptions have been shown to be entirely baseless.
Still, the rich do better, to put it mildly.
It showed a cumulative surplus of more than five trillion dollars.
Still, the rich do better, to put it mildly.
The first two of these assumptions have been shown to be entirely baseless.
In a second Bush term, the Court could be remade in their images.
But for tax cuts to stimulate economic activity quickly and efficiently they should go to people who will spend the extra money. But the challenger has more to offer than the fact that he is not George W.
That military operation was indeed a success. Nowhere has his solipsism been more damaging than in the case of Iraq.