cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] instant

From: Dob Abbott
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] instant
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:24:18 +0900

An inside look at click fraud from someone who works inside the PPC industry.
At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight.
The final touches on the BSM site are nearly completed.
An inside look at click fraud from someone who works inside the PPC industry.
Human volunteers who police the index have been accused of being lazy, corrupt, or just plain stupid. users of the Windows Live Messenger IM platform.
doesn't Google have a problem with impression spam already? I finally found out what has been wrong with me.
I need to go on a RANT today.
It's available as a podcast.
At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight. A revealing and detailed post on his visible relationship with the company. Insider information on how all search engines currently manage this crime and their plans to stop it. I need to go on a RANT today. It's booming and that's great for the online economy. It's available as a podcast. I need to go on a RANT today.
The same people that made Google great are now turning their backs on the search giant beause of AutoLink. Bill, your plain nuts! You can view his blog post at the Search Engine Watch Blog. It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
He says Google has methods to stop click fraud.
I am growing extremely tired of moronic companies like this publishing information simply because their competitor did without any basis in fact.
At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight.
Well then, how come it hasn't been stopped and why does Google need a "team of engineers" to look for click fraud manually in server logs! You can view his blog post at the Search Engine Watch Blog.
Oh is it okay for you to place links on my pages? I finally found out what has been wrong with me.