cogitatio-interface

[Cogitatio-interface] COPD, a lung disease that over time makesit hard t

From: regiment
Subject: [Cogitatio-interface] COPD, a lung disease that over time makesit hard to breathe, is the fourth leading cause of death in theUnited States.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 05:11:27 -0400

Two of the three deaths involved alcohol and two of the threevictims did
not use seatbelts.
But, I submit the theory that it'll be incredibly difficult, if
impossible for any vendor to establish a long-lived developer ecosystem
based on non-open technology. Terms of the transaction were not
disclosed.
tech events, you should start adding them to upcoming.
This "small" thing could turn into a larger, more positive force if
Adobe gets involved with more of the open source world.

dddd

EXPLOSION!