confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] I am sorry for disturbing you but...

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] I am sorry for disturbing you but...
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:03:20 +0100

Hello,

Yes, you can use the cfg_print() function to write a cfg_t to a FILE pointer. It has not yet been documented properly in the tutorial, but you can look in the header file and the source.

HTH
/Martin

address@hidden wrote:
Sir, I didn't find any examples for writing configure file, Does the libConfuse support writing? Thank you!