confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] moving out of Savannah (was Re: C++ and deprecated conve

From: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon
Subject: [Confuse-devel] moving out of Savannah (was Re: C++ and deprecated conversion from string constant to ?char*?)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:24:23 +0000

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 06:08:19PM +0100, Martin Hedenfalk wrote:

> I intend to move libconfuse off of Savannah completely, and to shut down
> this mailing list, unless someone objects.

IMHO the email list is still useful to discuss items that might not have code
associated with them and a good place to look for old discussions[1] which
might be relevant.

even if the website is moved into github pages can we keep the email list
and its archives?

also, could we create a libconfuse team in github to help manage the code?

Carlo

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/confuse-devel/ (and others)