cons-discuss

NT fix

From: Kolarik, Tony
Subject: NT fix
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:50:26 -0400

This is to fix the problem with hard links that I've been going on about.

I changed 2.0.2 and ran my version of it through Steven's 3.0 test suite and
got one fewer failures with it than with the vanilla 2.0.2, although it
looks like it had nothing to do with my changes.

I've attached a diff of 2.0.2 against my version.

The last hunk is there because I get screenfulls of warnings about not being
able to change modification times. My sources are normally read-only
versions under source control, so I have always commented it out.  I should
add a trivial test with a read-only source and a Link()... I can't
understand how this doesn't bite everyone one else.
 -- Tony K.

 <<cons.ctime.diff>>