cons-discuss

Re: How to use Command

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: How to use Command
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:39:28 +0100

If you don't want to do ugly things, maybe you should avoid perl altogether ;-)

I don't see anything wrong with having a small loop scanning a directory
for files and filling up the dependency tree.

>From the man page:

The SourcePath method

The SourcePath mathod returns the real source path name of a file, as opposted
to the path name within a build directory. It is invoked as follows:

  $path = SourcePath <buildpath>;

I'd assume you can use this to get the real path of the directory
containing the source files, and scan it?

regards

TTimo