cons-discuss

RE: Request for comments: CONS specification

From: Dimitry Kloper
Subject: RE: Request for comments: CONS specification
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 02:04:50 +0200

After reading this thread I decided to publish the early version of my
extensions to cons.
May be this will serve as a starting point for your ideas.
It is based on cons 2.3 with little bug fixes and tweaks, and extends
cons with a set of different
utilities.

This build system will be used for my DGD library. It has two major
features:
1. Modules for automatic locating of external tools. Each module
searches
for appropriate tool and initializes the build environment.
Modules available for msvc70, gcc, stlport, boost, etc...
2. Simple configure-like pre-build framework testing.

Note also that most stuff was developed and tested on windows with and
without cygwin.

Downloadable from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/dgd/cons-ext.tar.gz?download