consensus

[GNU/consensus] wiki where

From: flawer
Subject: [GNU/consensus] wiki where
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 14:50:17 +0100

i heard there is a wiki looking for love, but i tried flirting it with my browser through these project pages and i couldn't fuck it yet... where is it?

are you brave and resourceful enough to try some of this branchable page wikis? i could find them again, but mediawiki is ok enough for me.

for some sectarian reason of mine, i am abit alergic to dokuwiki, but i could try again..