consensus

[GNU/consensus] socialnet_3.0 meeting: 24-25.8.2013

From: Klaus Schleisiek
Subject: [GNU/consensus] socialnet_3.0 meeting: 24-25.8.2013
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 14:21:51 +0200

Dear friends for unexploitable social networks,

the date for the meeting preparing a workshop on socialnet_3.0 at 30C3 has been
set: It will be on the weekend 24/25-August-2013. We will start on Saturday in
the afternoon until Sunday afternoon, so most people will be able to come on
Saturday and get back home on Sunday.

Therefore, I am now collecting your registrations. Please include your estimated
travel costs as well if you have not done so already. Also I need to know
whether you need accomodation in Berlin in which case we will take care of it.

The support for this initiative is encouraging. I hope to see you there!

Klaus Schleisiek

Wau-Holland-Stiftung                   W
Postfach 65 04 43              H O L L A N D
22364 Hamburg/Germany        S T I F T U N G
http://www.wauland.de