consensus

[GNU/consensus] content types vocabulary/es

From: marc
Subject: [GNU/consensus] content types vocabulary/es
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 17:46:30 +0100

ei hi all

i believe in a common vocabulary for content types in free social networks, to ease federation and because i see limited dynamics in many activist orientated social networks.

i believe there could be a limit of vocabulary terms for the concepts of info, comment, vote, task and law, and so i have specified a list of them with my own aesthetic taxonomic depth. which finally each platform could implement parts of it (i.e. info-debate-vote navigation for a classical political forum-groupware software, forum-tasks-etc for a more clasical tracker software)

i am only minding about federation of public content in public groups.

i finally wish

-customize your platform content creation *and* federations of those with other platforms

for also

-marking (wysywyg-etc style) a part of info of a public microblog text comment made on a gnusocial to be feeded in a forum thread or category in retroshare, and the way back.

my actual (lame) doubts are

-whether this common vocabulary is any or really wished, at a global estrategical point of view. or we are more looking at a killer platform for classical social network and another one for groupware and do a "one" gateway "patch" between both "only".

-what will it mean for gnusocial code to adapt their content types to such a common content types vocabulary?

-what else am i missing?

well,

apologies for my technical understandig limitations and hope this thread to be of any interest for you or find for myself previous or actual related efforts anywhere you could point me to to test the specification i made that i am shy about sending it to you now in this message...

bests!