consensus

[GNU/consensus] new and not so new: EDN and the search for FOSS privacy

From: demos
Subject: [GNU/consensus] new and not so new: EDN and the search for FOSS privacy projects
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 20:32:09 +0000

Hi there,

It's been a while now since we became stakeholders of GNU consensus[1].
I've been very busy setting up the community wiki[2] and the sponsor
website[3]. And still we are not done on our way to become a furthered
project. Having read our about[3] you might be able to answer:
* how long it took to read it[4]
* Which 10 to 15 projects on our list[5] we should regard definitely to
build the new decentralized internet and why, regarding our criteria[6]
towards the new internet.
* Which 10 to 15 projects on our list[5], we can ignore/dismiss because
of certain reasons.

Thank you!
Good night
Dmos