coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Fraternal greetings from the people's republic, darlin! :)

From: Shea
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Fraternal greetings from the people's republic, darlin! :)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:13:39 +0800

What are the washing instructions?

Having tried pills and realizing the importance of sustaining regular
blood levels of the formula through consistent regular dosing, I realized
my life was far too busy to keep track. With this product I simply
slap it on and let it do it.s thing, no muss or fuss.
This patch truly rocks as without having to stress about how often of how many
pills to take, I.ve acquired a size which makes me feel confident.
To sentence a man of true genius, to the drudgery of a school is to put a
racehorse on a treadmill.
Donnell
http://geocities.com/nathanhinurppeujfybehnfqngb

High acihvemeent awalys tkaes palce in the farmweork of high expctatieon.
Ability may get you to the top, but it tkaes chraatcer to keep you tehre.