coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Small-Cap Review

From: Jarrod
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Small-Cap Review
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:50:02 +0200

Get VNBL.OB First Thing Monday, This Is Going To Explode!
SUPER NEWS RELEASED - Vinoble Focuses Homeland Security Roll-Up in the Wireless
Asset Tracking Sub-Sector
Vinoble Focuses Homeland Security Roll-Up in the Wireless Asset Tracking
Sub-Sector
OTCBB: VNBL - Vinoble, Inc
The company is in the lucrative HomelandSecurity Bussines

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.15 GET IT NOW!
Speculative TARGET_PRICE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS: $0.45 - 0.50
Speculative TARGET_PRICE IN NEXT 10 DAYS: $0.75

THIS STOCK IS UNDISCOVERED ST0CK GEM - Going to see some unexpected heights
very soon

SUPER NEWS RELEASED - Vinoble Focuses Homeland Security Roll-Up in the Wireless
Asset Tracking Sub-Sector
==========+>+>+> Company Profile +>+>+>==============

OTCBB: VNBL - Vinoble, Inc

Symbol: VNBL.OB
Current Price: $0.15
Speculative TARGET_PRICE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS: $0.45 - 0.50
Speculative TARGET_PRICE IN NEXT 10 DAYS: $0.75

How many times have you seen good stocks but you couldn't
get your hands on them in the right moment? We are alerting
you to a special company with a unique product that is set
to be profiled by many newsletters in the next 5-10 days
-- this is your chance to get in!

==========+>+>+> Company Profile +>+>+>==============

SUPER NEWS RELEASED - Vinoble Focuses Homeland Security Roll-Up in the Wireless
Asset Tracking Sub-Sector

About the Company<--------------

Vinoble believes that the opportunity to build a successful business in the
security sector is unprecedented. The terror attacks on the United States on
September 11, 2001 have changed the security landscape for the foreseeable
future. Both physical and logical security have become paramount for all
industry segments, especially in the banking, healthcare and government
sectors. While the focus for Vinoble is on North America, the opportunity for
security services is worldwide. According to Giga, a wholly owned subsidiary of
Forrester Research, worldwide demand for information security products and
services is set to eclipse $46B by 2005.
Vinoble intends to capitalize on the dramatic growth in the security market by
delivering professional services, security products, security training, and
managed security services. In pursuit of this objective, Vinoble has assembled
a highly qualified team of security professionals offering a full range of
security services. Through Vinoble's consulting services and integrated
delivery solutions, Vinoble will help organizations protect key assets
including persons, property, information, brand, and reputation.
Homeland Security, the National Strategy for a Secure Cyberspace, the
Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Sarbanes-Oxley
and other regulatory programs will all cause a continued increase in security
demands in the United States and abroad. Vinoble intends to position it-self as
the 'most desired' provider of, both, physical and information security
solutions - in the eyes of our clients, alliance partners, and peers. We will
accomplish this by ensuring our teams are the most knowledgeable, agile,
professional, and cost-conscious provider of 'tailored' security solutions to
meet the unique needs of each client.
Along with Vinoble, GarcyCo Capital Corp has identified several business
acquisition candidates, each of which is an established business, and, has a
pre-existing client base and solid reputation in its niche market, and each
fill the specific targeted needs in which Vinoble plans to accelerate this roll
up strategy. Vinoble management is currently in negotiation with these certain
companies, and has recently signed respective non-binding letters of intent to
acquire such business and assets.

read this legal info below
--------------------------
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward
looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties
which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those
presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be
identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that
by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All
information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks,
securities must be understood as information provided and not investment
advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek
advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding
to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this
report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind
that the interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news
published by the company does not represent the company official statement and
in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say.
Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in
it.
In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of 500 000 VNBL
shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit
from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even
after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we
own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and
opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance
on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and
expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause
results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking
statements.
Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security mentioned
herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor
affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $15500 from
third party  to send this report.  All statements made are our express opinion
only and should be treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any
securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward-looking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act
of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may",
"will", "move","undervalued" , "speculative target price" and "intend" or
similar terms.