coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] test wafu

From: Andrzej Robideau
Subject: [Coposys-dev] test wafu
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:22:59 -0700

Hi,

Levitr fo a
Xana ma x
VALlU pb M from on rl ly $ cu 1,2 wt 1
VlAGR mr A from o hm nly $ qe 3,3 sx 3
ClALl xi S from onl jf y $ dx 3,7 bn 5
Proz jx ac
Ambi qa en
Me jt ridia
So yq ma

all 50 cs % o xi ff http://www.pinandesca.com

where the river was wide and shallow enough for me to wade and swim, and
then miles back again to pick up the tracks again. By that time it was
too late for me to follow them far. They went straight off in the
direction of the pine-woods on the east side of the Misty Mountains,
where we had our pleasant little party with the Wargs the night before
last. And now I think I have answered your first question, too, ended