coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] test geda

From: Carwyn Ehrlich
Subject: [Coposys-dev] test geda
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:21:06 -0700

Hi,

Pr cy ozac
Merid hy ia
Amb mp ien
ClAL vr lS from o we nly $ gg 3,7 yp 5
Xana tn x
Levi rl tra
VALl id UM from onl zn y $ yw 1,2 hm 1
Vl co AGRA from onl ac y $ ub 3,3 of 3
So pg ma

all 5 tp 0% of sh f http://www.camaitim.com

will show you. I have no signs on my door-it was painted a week ago-,
and I am quite sure you have come to the wrong house. As soon as I saw
your funny faces on the door-step, I had my doubts. But treat it as the
right one. Tell me what you want done, and I will try it, if I have to
walk from here to the East of East and fight the wild Were-worms in the
Last Desert. I bad a great-great-great-granduncle once, Bullroarer Took,