[coreutils] new snapshot available: coreutils-8.6.24-6c058

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [coreutils] new snapshot available: coreutils-8.6.24-6c058
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 15:48:33 +0100

With Paul's big stat change, I'm hoping we've reached closure
on that issue.  This snapshot also includes plenty of fixes
in gnulib by Eric Blake: fixes for icc-related problems as well
as for Solaris 10, so if you can build this with icc, or on Solaris,
please do so and let us know how it goes.

coreutils snapshot: (.gz files are here, too)
  http://meyering.net/cu/coreutils-ss.tar.xz      4.5 MB
  http://meyering.net/cu/coreutils-ss.tar.xz.sig
  http://meyering.net/cu/coreutils-8.6.24-6c058.tar.xz

There are .gz and .sig files here, too:
  http://people.redhat.com/meyering/cu/coreutils-ss.tar.xz
  http://people.redhat.com/meyering/cu/coreutils-8.6.24-6c058.tar.xz

Changes in coreutils since 8.6.19-1369f:

Eric Blake (2):
      cp, mv, touch: fix file time manipulation on Solaris 10
      cp: NEWS entry for previous fix

Jim Meyering (2):
      build: update gnulib to latest for strtod and icc fixes
      tests: avoid failure due to bug in FreeBSD 8.1's /bin/sh

Paul R. Eggert (1):
      stat: use e.g. %.3X instead of %X.%3:X for sub-second precision

Changes in gnulib since 8.6.19-1369f:

* gnulib b392a22...4baf5c1 (22):