Thank you for your professional way of maintenance

From: Philipp Thomas
Subject: Thank you for your professional way of maintenance
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 16:23:50 +0200

I currently had the task to research the potential pitfalls in updating from
a rather old version (6.11) of coreutils to the current one.  The fact that
you so precisely state when a fixed bug was introduced greatly helped in
coming to a compressed list we could then discuss.

So I wanted to thank you for the highly professional way you're doing the
development and maintenance!

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas, R&D Server department
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuremberg