coreutils-8.18: ready for release?

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: coreutils-8.18: ready for release?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:41:16 +0200

Now that util-linux has made a v2.22-rc release with improved "su"[1],
I'd like to make a coreutils release (which removes su altogether).

There's enough new code in md5sum --tag that I will defer
adding that feature until after 8.18.

I've just remembered that I have one more minor tail fix, and I'll
post that shortly.  And I'll have to update to latest gnulib
and address a new FP syntax-check failure that induces.
Does anyone else have something to add?

[1] As you may recall, I was ready to release a month or so ago, but
since this release removes su.c altogether, we decided to wait for su
in util-linux to get all the required features.