tag -1 stuff

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: tag -1 stuff
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:35:52 -0700

I figure I better give a report on the usage.

I have been seeing people use -1 to refer to the current bug in the
upstream BTS.  If the control message has the bug number in the
subject then it can extract the number from it and it doesn't need to
be included in the command.  Seemed very convenient.  So without
digging into it deeply I gave it a try on a recent bug reply.

> tag -1 notabug
> close -1
> thanks

But it didn't work for our instance.  I haven't dug into it yet.  But
it didn't work and I received all of the errors back by email from the
robot bugs control processor.  Without looking yet, I will dig into it
later, I think this must be a newer upstream feature and just hasn't
trickled down to us yet.  I probably got impatient trying it out.
But it was just too attractive not to try!

So I thought I would pass that along and let you guys know.  No need
to try it yourself.  I just did the experiment and it isn't available
for us.  At least not yet.  But probably something we can look forward
to having at some point in the future.

Bob