test clean-up: use env kill, not "$abs_top_builddir/src/kill"

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: test clean-up: use env kill, not "$abs_top_builddir/src/kill"
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:49:11 -0700

I wrote "$abs_top_builddir/src/kill" to ensure that we'd run the
just-build coreutils binary, and not a shell built-in function by
the same name -- but that was back before I discovered
that "env builtin" is a much better way to do the job.

I changed some of these while fixing the pwd uses.
This fixes the kill-related ones: