cloning to multiple drives with the "dd" command.

From: didier chavaroche
Subject: cloning to multiple drives with the "dd" command.
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:02:26 +0100 (CET)

Hello.

For a project of mine I need to clone one source drive to 23 target drives.
For this I am using the "dd" command that I execute 23 times.

But it doesn't work, then I noticed doing it on 12 targets at once work fine.

So I decided to split my cloning process into cloning first 12 targetss then clone the remaining 11 targets after.

But it doesn't work either, I don't know nor understand why it doesn't work?
Or if you have a technique so I can make my 23 drives at once.

Best Regards

Didier Chavaroche