replaced while being copied

From: O'Hagan, Sean
Subject: replaced while being copied
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 16:07:09 +0000

Hi,

I have searched high and low and found several links mentioning the error/bug
mentioned in the subject.
To keep this short and sweet I came across -
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/cp-or-mv-skipping-file-it-was-replaced-245383/

It says
It might be a bug in your version of core utils.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/f...&forum_id=7969<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1433275&forum_id=7969>

But that page is no longer valid, so I searched coreutils archives for the
error and couldn't find anything.

Was this a coreutils bug? Is there a bug report/any info on it?

Thank you ,
Sean

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and
subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message.