cplay-dev

[cplay-dev] Integrating patches

From: Sy Ali
Subject: [cplay-dev] Integrating patches
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:51:55 -0400

Are there plans on check out those patches and getting them integrated
into cplay?

I'm not a python guy, but I'm a ruby guy and I can understand some of
the code.  Some of the patches seem pretty sweet and I might look at
integrating some of them into the codebase if I have some time.

Also, what steps would be needed to get a 1.5 stable release out?  How
many users are out there, and how much testing was done?  Are there
any features which are "must haves" for 1.5?