crack-attack-devel

[crack-attack-devel] Crack Attack 1.1.14 Autopackage and Sound

From: Rykel
Subject: [crack-attack-devel] Crack Attack 1.1.14 Autopackage and Sound
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:19:38 +0800

Hi there,

Thank you for giving us Crack Attack. Truly an interesting game.

However, I have been waiting for the 1.1.14 Linux Autopackage version since this release was announced, but it is still not available. I understand that perhaps it is a difficult task to make an autopackage file, so I do thank your developer(s) who is in charge of the autopackage creation.

I wonder if your team could release the Linux autopackage file first before anything else in future?

This is because with an autopackage file, we do not need to open a terminal just to install a program, and it works just like Windows XP programs... that is, click and install. Really easy, and all my Windows XP friends who are migrating to Linux say so too.

On a second note, my version 1.1.13 does not have music or sound when playing. Is this supposed to be normal?

Thanks for listening, and I appreciate your time!!

Best Regards,

Rykel
Gizmo.Skype.eBay.MSN.Yahoo.Gmail : rykel98
ICQ : 22768140
Mobile : (65) 9277-6067 (Singapore) | 60-17-203-6202 (Malaysia)

Using Firefox autopackage for LINUX!