criawips-devel

[cria-devel] Python Developer here... can I still help?

From: Jason Brower
Subject: [cria-devel] Python Developer here... can I still help?
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:54:37 +0300

I am not expert but I really want to see something cleaner and more
"Gnome"ish to the presentation software market.  I program in Python and
GTK.  I have a pet project called MeMaker.  Http://brower.homelinux.org
to see my links to some projects I do.
Hope I can help out.  If it helps things progress I can even help with
your webpage.  It seems that it has a few broken links here and there
and I can help with that at least.
Hope I can join the team.
Jason Brower
Feel free to add this email to your jabber account.