criawips-devel

[cria-devel] Code question

From: Renato Araujo
Subject: [cria-devel] Code question
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:54:36 -0300

Hi guys,

During my work with libccc I found a problem with bounds and researching on the code I saw this function and this no make sense for me, because this will call the func for all parents items and in my case all parent have the same view and this will call the same function with the same args.

void
cc_item_foreach_view(CcItem* self, CcItemFunc func, gpointer data) {
  CcItem* item;
  gpointer self_func_and_data[] = {self, func, data};
  for(item = self; item; item = item->parent) {
    g_list_foreach(item->views, G_FUNC(ci_foreach_view), self_func_and_data);
  }
}

In my code I put a rectangle inside a another rectangle, and if you verify on "cc_item_insert" function  you call:
 cc_item_foreach_view (self, ci_add_parent_view_to_child, child);
and this will cause a duplicate view in the child rectangle.

Is it correct? I doing some wrong?

BR

--
Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho