cvsreport-devel

[cvsreport-devel] Compatible mailx for cvsrepot on Redhat?

From: Rick Ross
Subject: [cvsreport-devel] Compatible mailx for cvsrepot on Redhat?
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 23:57:19 -0500

Hi cvsreport gurus,

I have been tearing my hair out looking for a version of mailx for Redhat that supports the -a option you have used in cvsreport. I'm sure I will be embarrased by how easy it is to find once you reveal the secret to me, but for now I am really stumped and frustrated. Cvsreport looks very cool, but I cannot use it successfully without a mailer it will be happy with. Please help!

Thanks,
Rick Ross
address@hidden